Ballpark Style Grilled Sausages and Peppers
Get the freshly grilled ballpark taste with this fun recipe! Choose from either version; the traditional sausages or vegetarian sausages they both have grilled vegetables for that fresh from the ballpark taste!
- Italian Seasoning, Ground 1 teaspoon
- Italian Sausage, or for Vegetarian try Meatless Sausages 4 each
- Red Pepper 1 each
- Green Pepper 1 each
- Onion, medium 1 each
- Italian Sub Rolls, Look for whole wheat rolls 4 each
- Newman's Light Italian Dressing 2 tablespoons
Adults: Get your grill fired up
Adults: Wash then slice vegetables into strips or small squares.
Together: Make an tinfoil pouch and put the vegetables in it, add the italian dressing
Adults: Get the Italian sausages ready by parboiling in a pan on the stove with a little water and the Italian Seasoning. Parboil for 15 minutes.
Adults: Put the veggie tinfoil pouch on the grill and add the sausages to the grill. Grill for 15 minutes or until vegetable are tender and the meat is brown on all sides (check with a fork)
Adults: When cooked put them on your rolls and enjoy!
( For vegetarian version use Meatless Sausage found usually in a cold section near the tofu)
Sobre esta receta
- Porciones: 4
- Tiempo de preparación: 20 minutes
- Tiempo de cocción: 15 minutes