Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
Want the flavors of pumpkin pie without all the fat? Then you gotta try this!
- 1 6oz container Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin or roasted pumpkin pulp*
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 honey graham cracker, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
Adults: *please note that canned pumpkin is not the same as canned pumpkin pie filling, which should not be substituted.
To make your own pumpkin pulp
Cut a pumpkin in half, scoop out the seeds and roast, cut side down, in a 400 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until pumpkin flesh is soft when poked as a fork.
Kids: Fill a small bowl with yogurt and sprinkle with 3/4 of the graham cracker.
Together: Mix pumpkin with sugar and add to yogurt.
Kids: Garnish with remaining 1/4 crushed graham cracker, chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
Sobre esta receta
- Porciones: 1
- Tiempo de preparación: 12h 56m
- Tiempo de cocción: 12h 56m
Marcar este artículo