Zucchini Casserole- Easy Recipe
This is a delicious zucchini recipe- every time I have made this people love it and ask for the recipe. It is also a great and easy dish to make to bring for potlucks or a holiday get together. I first had it at my sister in law Dianne's house and have been making it every since!
- Herb Seasoned Stuffing- 1 Package 1 each
- Zucchini 1 2/3 cups
- Cream of Mushroom Soup,1 can
- Grated Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup
- Sour Cream Reduced Fat 1/2 cup
- Carrots 1 each
- Onion, medium 1 each
- Butter - 1 stick
- Salt and Pepper 1 pinch/dash
Adults: Slice squash. Parboil 8 minutes. Drain well.
Kids: Peel and grate Carrot
Kids: Put squash and all ingredients except the last two in bowl and mix.
In separate bowl, mix stuffing and melted butter.
In 9x13 inch casserole place squash mixture and put stuffing mixture on top
Adults: Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes. (*check it at 1/2 hour it may be done)
*If you like carrots use 2 or 3 carrots
* Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and paprika on top
Sobre esta receta
- Porciones: 8
- Tiempo de preparación: 20 minutes
- Tiempo de cocción: 45 minutes