Strawberries and Cream Choco Pops
These strawberries and cream choco pops are just 3 ingredients: strawberries, plain Greek yogurt and chocolate. They were a big winner at our house and because you can make them with fresh or frozen strawberries, they can be made any time of year!
- 2 cup, whole – Strawberries
- 1/2 container (8 oz) – Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup chips (6 oz package) – semisweet chocolate chips
Kids: Blend strawberries until smooth. If using frozen strawberries, thaw for a few minutes until softened.
Kids: Pour strawberry mixture into popsicle mold, layering with Greek yogurt. Freeze until solid.
Adults: Melt chocolate pieces.
Kids: Dip popsicles into chocolate. Enjoy!
Thank you to our friends at Super Healthy Kids for allowing Nourish Interactive to share these kid-friendly recipes.
Super Healthy Kids
Sobre esta receta
- Tiempo de preparación: 0 minutes
- Tiempo de cocción: 0 minutes