Cheesy Veggie Stuffed Shell
Pack these pasta shells with spinach, zucchini, mushrooms and onions, then top the dish with a sugar-free jarred sauce for a quick and healthy meal!
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, grated
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup zucchini, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 oz.) low-sodium pasta sauce
Together: Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Together: Chop spinach and mushrooms, grate onion and zucchini and mince garlic.
Adults: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Kids: Mix ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, spinach, onion, mushrooms, zucchini and garlic in large mixing bowl.
Together: Fill each cooked pasta shell with 2 Tbsp. cheese/vegetable mixture and arrange in 13×9-inch baking dish. Top with pasta sauce and bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Thank you to our friends at The Monday Campaign for allowing Nourish Interactive to share these kid-friendly recipes.
The Monday Campaign
Sobre esta receta
- Porciones: 6
- Tiempo de preparación: 0 minutes
- Tiempo de cocción: 35 minutes