Borani Esfanaaj Recipe
fried spinach with yogurt, onions, and garlic
- fresh spinach, 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- yogurt, 250 grams (0.55 lbs)
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- cooking oil
- black pepper
Together: Wash spinach and cut into small pieces.
Adults: Fry onions and garlic in oil until slightly golden. Add spinach and fry together over medium heat until cooked. Let it cool down completely in the refrigerator.
Together: Add salt and pepper to yogurt to taste and beat well until the yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
Kids: Add spinach to yogurt and mix well. The mix should be thick and homogeneous. This delicious side-dish is now ready to serve
Sobre esta receta
- Porciones: 4
- Tiempo de preparación: 0 minutes
- Tiempo de cocción: 20 minutes